Monday, July 18, 2022

Protecting Your Energy

Protection is needed only when we acquire something

When we are walking on the road without carrying any money or valuables, we will be carefree. Imagine yourself having a bundle of currency or a pouch of diamonds! You are going to be extra cautious.

Similarly, when we start accumulating spiritual energy, we need to be careful to prevent its loss. When I teach Reiki, I always tell them methods to prevent the leakage of energy that they are slowly garnering. Persons in need of energy due to physical problems or mental issues can just draw energy (without their knowledge or conscious effort) from another nearby human being who is having a higher level of energy. People who are having a developed sixth sense can feel this energy leakage.

The Reiki II student

Recently I was attuning a student for Reiki II. He already had a higher spiritual energy level and a developed sixth sense. As usual, I explained the importance of preventing energy leakage and the means to do it.  After a couple of days, I was so happy and impressed to see this message from him in our Reiki whatsapp group:

“ As a kid I often saw and wondered why Gods and Goddesses wear so much jewellery, then I would reason they have powers so using alchemy they can produce anything they want, so why not.

Yesterday for the first time I actually observed numerous pictures of Gods and Goddesses and one thing I noticed, except for Lord Shiva, every God/Goddess wears a crown, has either a bindi or vibuthi, a necklace, a longer necklace (1 or more) that is extending until stomach and then a waistband (kamarband) which has a U or V profile that extends further.  That's when it hit me everyone is wearing/covering their chakras that we look at, then I noticed further and realised Lord Shiva is doing the same but without ornaments, Long hair, Vasuki in neck, Rudraksha malas, tiger skin, bhasma all over the body indicating it's not so difficult to protect our energies from leaking. Then I saw pictures of Sadhus they all have Rudraksha and bhasma all over the body.

This all connects to ma'am telling about energy leakage and Ashwita's video demonstrating how bindi and vibuthi prevents leaking of energy.”

A new perspective

I was really glad to have this new perspective!

No comments: