Friday, February 19, 2021

Power of Human Vibrations

As one walks the spiritual path and the aura gets clearer and wider, it will attract vibrations from others more easily. It is like if your house is filled with dust, daily accumulation of dust is not going to make much visible difference. Imagine you did a thorough dusting and cleaning of your house in the morning and when you look around in the evening, don’t you think you will notice the accumulated dust?

For this reason it is advised to be careful about the company one keeps. Recently I came to understand this very clearly. 

It is my routine in the  morning to gather flowers from the garden and after bath arrange them in different areas of the house.

The gorgeous hibiscus

There is one hibiscus flower that is so beautiful that I usually keep it in the drawing room.

Another characteristic of this flower is that on the next day morning when I change flowers, this particular one will  still be looking beautiful.

So I keep it aside till the evening and then only discard.

Wilted flower by same evening

One day a guest came, we had a nice conversation along with evening tea. I was not comfortable with his vibration. After he left, I noticed that this hibiscus flower that I had kept in the morning was wilted so much and I had to discard it immediately. My husband was so surprised to see this and it left an impact on him. It also substantiated my uneasiness with that person’s vibration.

 

 

3 comments:

Vinaya said...

Surprise that even plucked flower was affected by negativity of the person so much

Vinaya said...

If the flower is so sensitive even after being plucked then it sd have been far more sensitive wn attached to plant.it sd have been negatively affected wn one plucks from the plant.is it worthwhile to pluck flowers

Prof. Dr. Beena Rani Goel said...

Yes, it is surprising no, that even a plucked flower can be affected by negativity? But not so surprising when we think that even cooked food can be affected by the negativity in the mind of the person while consuming it.

Yes, the flower would be negatively affected when it is plucked from the plant, depending on the intention and the state of the person plucking. When I pluck, I say sorry to the plant and express my gratitude for giving such beautiful flowers. And they are offered to Gods (as you can see in the picture).