Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Reiki for fortunes





“I want to become a millionaire. Can Reiki help me?”
“Will Reiki help me to improve my business?”
“Will you teach me ‘Money mantra’ in Reiki?”
Even though majority of people come to learn Reiki for physical healing, I do get to hear the above questions.
When I entered the world of Reiki healing way back in 1997, I thought healing can be equated to 2+2 = 4., which meant if I give Reiki for a particular problem to any number of clients, they should all show same improvement. As I progressed, I realised that it is not always so. It may be 2+2 = 3 or 2+2 = 5, or even 2+2 = 0.
When we give Reiki, we are just transferring healing energy to the client. How that energy is used, and to what extent, will depend on the client’s willingness in his/her subconscious mind.

Explanation from PLR

One explanation I got when I became a past life regression therapist. If two clients come to me with the same situation – they are advised surgery and are looking for some means that can make them healthy without undergoing surgery. Both receive Reiki healing. One overcomes the problem without undergoing the surgery, but the other has to go under the surgeon’s knife. But because of the Reiki healing received, during the surgery there will be less bleeding, less pain, healing will be faster and the side effects of medicines will be controlled.
It is possible that the latter person had a karmic connection with the surgeon in some past life, and the surgeon has to clear his karmic debt by helping the person to restore his health by doing surgery.

Everything according to the Universal laws

Reiki is an intelligent energy, it does and gives what is best for you, within the framework of Universal laws, and it respects your free will too.
Before taking birth, if you had taken a decision to be a millionaire and it was not materialising due to various reasons, Reiki healing will hasten that process and you will soon realise your dream. On the other hand, if you had decided at the soul level to experience a mediocre life, you may not become a millionaire. But as you go deep into Reiki healing, with spiritual advancement, you learn that money is just one requirement in life and it does not give lasting happiness. It becomes obvious that there are other deeper and subtler things opening up before one that leads on to lasting joy and peace.  When you reach that stage, it no longer matters whether you are rolling in money or not.

No comments: